Album recording (example)
On-location recording and full production for release. Session master is delivered digitally for approval. The client is guided through production process and collaboration of album art.
Concert / Recital recording (example)
On-location stereo recording of your concert or recital. Session master is delivered digitally or on CDR with minimal editing and audience taper. 4 hour minimum with 1 hour setup time.
Community, school, church, or not-for-profit projects
I will consider special pricing for local schools and community projects in order to further music performance and education. Please contact me more details.
Why produce a recording?
- provides an archival document of a unique performance.
- can be used to document and assess the progress of the musician or student.
- can help teach musician(s) to critically listen and provide the opportunity to evaluate from a later perspective.
- is a valuable memento of a live event.
- can be used as a promotion product for the musician.
- can be used as a fundraiser for organizations.
- I concentrate on capturing the live event with all possible accuracy.
- I attempt to recreate a natural sense of the original acoustic.
- I capture the full dynamic range of the performance.
- I seek to capture the event in order to convey the most musical experience possible.
- I focus on tonal purity and accuracy.
- I allow the technology disappear from the music making, leaving the performers and producers to make music.
- Live concert payment due at time of service.
- Forms of payment accepted: